Saturday, June 04, 2016

GOD, SATAN, AND MAN: WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVIL?


Hungry men during WWII.


Hungry men during WWII.

I hear many times people that commit serious crimes, during an interview often say that they heard voices in the head telling them to commit such serious crimes or often blame Satan.


The question is who is Satan? In my opinion, Satan doesn't live in heaven but they are people living with us on this earth, yet people commit crimes and blame Satan for it. 

Since people have different views or opinions, I wish I can hear a few voices or reactions over this topic. If interested, you can write to me through the provided e-mail address. Thank you.

SEND YOUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS TO ghanacrowdsourcing@gmail.com FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE, ADD YOUR NAME AND LINK OF YOUR WEBSITE.